Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.

HomeRD WebsiteCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:07 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday to TDP
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

» Do people still even sign up for this site?
Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:37 am by Conway

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TROGINATOR
Junior

Male
Brawl FC : 4081-5224-6467

PostSubject: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:03 am

I guess I was supposed to do this first... Awkward.

Anyway, I'm rather new to the world of online brawling. I've only had an interent connection once before, but I could never willingly plunge into the lagfest Wi-FI was back then. Instead, I contented myself with offline brawls until neither my friends or the hardest CPU's the game could throw at me stood a chance. Lately, I have been forced to realize just how badly I suck.

Apparently, Level 9 computers are to you guys what ants are to me. Insignificant, not worthy of your Final Smash. This might be painful.

Besides Brawl, my interests include things like hacking. I'm the kind of guy who can't play a sport to save his life (ok, except maybe a swordfight, you pick up a few things), but can hack into a game faster than Captain Falcon on caffine. I don't hack to win though, so you're all safe from instant death... for now at least.

Brawl Code: 4081 5224 6467
Main: ToonLink
Secondaries: MetaKnight, Luigi, Samus, and Pikachu if I happen to really, really hate you.
MarioKart Wii Code: 4855 7708 1120

Drop a message if you wanna play, I'm open most of the time after 4 pm (Mountain Time) on weekdays and anytime on weekends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CallousVulpix
Hunter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 am

Don't you think the picture is a bit to much? [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I love it though. Welcome to Rapid Dissension! You're from SSBW right? Hope you enjoy long conversations between ToC and TDP, also your stay here no matter how long or short it may be! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragoniterider.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/CallousVulpix/
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 4426 1734 7606

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey TROG, it's good to see you admit your weakness. If you're willing to learn, we're the best place to raise you. I was in your situation when I first arrived- just got Wi-Fi, and my dominance on the home front lead me to believe I was unstoppable. But here, there are many skill levels to pick from (although right now even the lowest skill level is pretty good). I would like to take on the TROGINATOR, and pin his hide over my mantle.

It's not that you suck, it's that everyone else is better [Only admins are allowed to see this image] The important thing to remember is, even if you lose, you're still good. It can be hard to remember that, but once you find some n00bs online, you can't help but laugh as you dominate them. Do some Team battles with anyone instead of free for alls... it eliminates some of the ridiculous-ness of matches, in my ever humble opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TROGINATOR
Junior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Yeah, I don't know how I got that picture... It was just like that when I signed up. It WAS pretty amazing though. I am from SSBW, as apparently most people here are, if you're interested in seeing some of my stages, my username there is the same as it is here.

TDP, would that be a challenge? I'd like to be able to say I would go all ToonLink on you like that picture to the left, but it probably won't happen. Ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedJemFlashFeng95
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male
Brawl FC : 4640-8781-7337

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:05 pm

welcome to the site. may you proceed to takes souls as they go down stock by stock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey TROG, L&M here.
I'm usually very active, but my computer is OOC right now. Nice to see you here.
Everyone starts as a n00b online, but gradually you improve (unless you're me).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Don't put me on a pedastol... I'm not anywhere near the high skill of brawler you're probably thinking of. I'll give you a fight, though, for sure.

Don't worry, as Chozo said, you gotta learn somewhere, and as I keep saying, this is THE place for growth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TROGINATOR
Junior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:02 am

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
Hey TROG, L&M here.
I'm usually very active, but my computer is OOC right now. Nice to see you here.

Yeah, TDP told me that you were here... only a few people have kept their SSBW usernames; that's kinda strange... anyway, your last comment - are you implying you have godlike brawling prowess or don't improve? I highly doubt that last one, and if the first is true, a brawl against you would be amazing. And painful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TROGINATOR
Junior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:06 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
I'll give you a fight, though, for sure.

In that case, are you open later tonight? I've added you, but it still says Awaiting Registration.

On an unrelated note, I have 8 posts! Yeah. Now I'm on the bottom of the list; it's better than off the chart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:50 am

TROGINATOR wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
Hey TROG, L&M here.

Yeah, TDP told me that you were here... only a few people have kept their SSBW usernames; that's kinda strange... anyway, your last comment - are you implying you have godlike brawling prowess or don't improve? I highly doubt that last one, and if the first is true, a brawl against you would be amazing. And painful.

Believe me, it's the latter of the two. Brawling me will be easier than you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
flamemetal3
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 1161-0480-7751

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:05 am

OH! What the TROG?!

Hey TROGINATOR, its flamemetal3 from SSBW (you probably can't tell from my username). I finally got around to make my appearance her tonight, only because I was able to sneak in some free time. Anyway, just wanted to say "Hello" and I hope you have a blast here at Rapid Dissension.

By the way do you hack Brawl? Because that's what I'm doing and I was wondering if maybe you had some texture hacks enabled so that when wii Brawl online, I could see yours and you could see mine. Well, let mii know cause I'm waiting for someone to Brawl Hack with. ; )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Zeroforce14
TROGINATOR
Junior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 am

I don't hack so much to gain an advantage or impress as to see how far I can push myself. All the hacks I use are ones that were made by me, most of the programs I use to run them are homemade too. I actually don't have Brawl+, not completely anyway (I'm slowly replacing bits with my own code) so I'm not sure how well it'll work online; it was never intended to be wi-fi compatible. I'm open to trying it though. When would work for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamemetal3
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 1161-0480-7751

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:16 am

Hopefully this weekend, but wii'll see what time exactly, I won't know for sure until I receive a call from someone. Homemade hacks, sweet. Wii'll see how that goes online..
If it doesn't work I wouldn't be surprised, but I'll be hoping it does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Zeroforce14
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Well, for the time being I'm grounded, actually, so our battle is once again delayed- right as my thumb healed up! Timing is everything.

If you have all original hacks, you should start posting them around the internet. People like original. Now, this is my noobness in terms of hacking, but are yours of the sort that can be made available to others?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TROGINATOR
Junior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Well, for the time being I'm grounded, actually, so our battle is once again delayed- right as my thumb healed up! Timing is everything.

If you have all original hacks, you should start posting them around the internet. People like original. Now, this is my noobness in terms of hacking, but are yours of the sort that can be made available to others?

That's a very good question... I don't really know. I think they could, if you had the right programs; I wrote my own programs too. Even assuming that worked, there's still a ton of password and override codes (never thought I'd actually get to enter an override code, it's awesome!) that need to be entered, and then you'd probably need to configure it with whatever system you are using. It's all on an SD card, that way I can prevent (for the most part) permanent damage to the Wii. For the DS, there's good old Action Replay; I sometimes make codes for that too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngryBadger
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male
Brawl FC : 3051-5262-4330

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:50 am

Well it looks like I never gave you a good welcome to the forums [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!

In the meantime I hope you enjoy this pre-sponsored photo.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TROGINATOR
Junior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:33 am

Lol, I just now got an email saying you posted something here... Then I Lol'd again after seeing that picture... Epic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.   

Back to top Go down

Burninating the countryside; it's not Trogdor, but close.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1