Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.



 
HomeRD WebsiteCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:07 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday to TDP
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

» Do people still even sign up for this site?
Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:37 am by Conway

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedJemFlashFeng95
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 4640-8781-7337
Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Jersaaaaaaaay

PostSubject: Something   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623
Posts : 432
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Something   Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:08 pm

reported to the cyber police
expect them to penetrate your anus within the hour
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
RedJemFlashFeng95
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 4640-8781-7337
Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Jersaaaaaaaay

PostSubject: Re: Something   Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:23 pm

NO PLEASE SIR!, i promise I wont offend the white man again..just let me go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623
Posts : 432
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Something   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:49 pm

DO YOU PROMISE?
fine then get back to churning butter
i need my buttered toast
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
RedJemFlashFeng95
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 4640-8781-7337
Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Jersaaaaaaaay

PostSubject: Re: Something   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Want me to churn with righty or left? or both? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623
Posts : 432
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Something   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:26 pm

You know I like it when you use both hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
RedJemFlashFeng95
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 4640-8781-7337
Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Jersaaaaaaaay

PostSubject: Re: Something   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Hows bout you come by the chat sometime and ill churn your buttter just the way you like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623
Posts : 432
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Something   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:08 pm

How's about I come by the chat sometime and churn your colon with my foot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
StarGalaxy777
Hunter
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 3781-0731-7137
Posts : 160
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-12-29
Location : Orange, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Something   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Ive been playing Playstation All stars Battle Royale and Skullgirls so Hola to all of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124
Posts : 146
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-20
Location : Hoth, Dagobah System

PostSubject: Re: Something   Sat May 11, 2013 1:29 pm

yall bitches need steam. I'm always on steam. You know you want to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Momentai~
Hunter
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-16
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: Something   Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 pm

yall bitches need dicks. i'm always on dicks, line up if you wanna hit it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124
Posts : 146
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-20
Location : Hoth, Dagobah System

PostSubject: Re: Something   Tue May 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Ever see a vag momentai? It just might change your life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Momentai~
Hunter
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-16
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: Something   Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 am

why yes

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sleeping with me will really change your life ;o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124
Posts : 146
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-20
Location : Hoth, Dagobah System

PostSubject: Re: Something   Wed May 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Yeah I'll catch every STD known to man and some only known to fish. then my skin will promptly melt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Momentai~
Hunter
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-16
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: Something   Sat May 25, 2013 5:50 am

Actually no, you'll get pregnant
Roughly 30 percent of those pregnancies result in chestburster deaths, but you might be one of the unlucky ones and end up with the 69 percent chance of penisburster death. There is a 1 percent chance that you'll get the anusburster birth and survive, but then you'll die soon after to the STDs and skin melting.
It's totally worth it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CallousVulpix
Hunter
avatar

Female
Posts : 115
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27
Location : The South

PostSubject: Re: Something   Thu May 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Sounds delightful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragoniterider.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/CallousVulpix/
~Momentai~
Hunter
avatar

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-16
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: Something   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:12 am

Doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Something   

Back to top Go down
 
Something
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: