Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.

HomeRD WebsiteCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:07 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday to TDP
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

» Do people still even sign up for this site?
Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:37 am by Conway

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Josh10 here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh10
Novice

PostSubject: Josh10 here   Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey guys Josh10 is here and no longer with the crappiest clan ever ($$B)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngryBadger
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male
Brawl FC : 3051-5262-4330

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Josh10 wrote:
Hey guys Josh10 is here and no longer with the crappiest clan ever ($$B)

LOL so true^

Welcome to the forums. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 4426 1734 7606

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 pm

I have no idea about any of the clans... but I'm going to assume this is like the best clan ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmetroidomega
O Captain! My Captain!
O Captain! My Captain!

Male
Brawl FC : 2320-5897-5717

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
I have no idea about any of the clans... but I'm going to assume this is like the best clan ever.

That's our goal. But we've got some big names to topple...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmetroidomega
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:15 pm

TheMasterDusk wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:

This is going to be the best clan ever!

Who's the first on our radar to beat? THB?

Oh, and hi Josh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
Darkmetroidomega
O Captain! My Captain!
O Captain! My Captain!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
TheMasterDusk wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:

Our "radar" doesn't exist until we've filled all member positions, so we'll keep that subject on a future note. And by big names, I mean clans/crews like Critical Touch from Germany. If we were to have a war with them at this very moment, we would lose.
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:43 pm

TheMasterDusk wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
TheMasterDusk wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:

Our "radar" doesn't exist until we've filled all member positions, so we'll keep that subject on a future note. And by big names, I mean clans/crews like Critical Touch from Germany. If we were to have a war with them at this very moment, we would lose.

I don't know of many/any crews or clans that could get a definite win against CT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
flamemetal3
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 1161-0480-7751

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 am

Oh crap, other clans. Uhh...I'm ready bring them on. But yeah wii got to fill out the spots for our team first. A clan like Critical touch is a ways out of our league. For now let's just focus on coming together and forming the true clan known as Rapid Dissension.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Zeroforce14
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:51 am

Well spoken. Even if I don't make the fighting clan, I'm sure you can sharpen your blades against my hide in spars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmetroidomega
O Captain! My Captain!
O Captain! My Captain!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:34 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Well spoken. Even if I don't make the fighting clan, I'm sure you can sharpen your blades against my hide in spars.

If I didn't think the community members would get better from the experience of playing against the RD members, we wouldn't have them. The reason everyone has access to the same chat is because everyone can and WILL get better. Period.
Back to top Go down
AngryBadger
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male
Brawl FC : 3051-5262-4330

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:50 am

TheMasterDusk wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:

If I didn't think the community members would get better from the experience of playing against the RD members, we wouldn't have them. The reason everyone has access to the same chat is because everyone can and WILL get better. Period.

Its all part of the master plan Very Happy

TheMasterDusk wrote:
everyone can and WILL get better. Period.

^^Mr. Ware much? inside joke that my bro will get Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:56 am

AngryBadger wrote:
TheMasterDusk wrote:
everyone can and WILL get better. Period.

^^Mr. Ware much? inside joke that my bro will get Wink

"But surrously guys, you gotta be goin' to class. Period." Razz

As far as clans go, I think this is already the best community of members I've ever seen. I'm itching for a Wii at this point. Gonna need to get a job in the spring. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 am

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:

As far as clans go, I think this is already the best community of members I've ever seen. I'm itching for a Wii at this point. Gonna need to get a job in the spring. Wink

Perhaps because at least one of us knew someone else before going in, and we're already comfortable with each other, but I agree, I feel like everyone here is super awesome. Also, much like SSBW, it's a friendly community, not like YouTube where you have to be afraid to let your n00bness show. I can freely admit shortcomings here, and I know I'll get help, not made fun of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:

Perhaps because at least one of us knew someone else before going in, and we're already comfortable with each other, but I agree, I feel like everyone here is super awesome. Also, much like SSBW, it's a friendly community, not like YouTube where you have to be afraid to let your n00bness show. I can freely admit shortcomings here, and I know I'll get help, not made fun of.

It's nice to already have friends when you're new somewhere. I hope that this community can stay as accepting and friendly when it goes public; Dusky is going to lay down the law hopefully. Plus, I think we can be that close-knit group at the core of every forum, the ones that everyone else kind of takes after.
Back to top Go down
Darkmetroidomega
O Captain! My Captain!
O Captain! My Captain!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:

It's nice to already have friends when you're new somewhere. I hope that this community can stay as accepting and friendly when it goes public; Dusky is going to lay down the law hopefully. Plus, I think we can be that close-knit group at the core of every forum, the ones that everyone else kind of takes after.
Yes, I most certainly will. And if anyone here ever feels that they're being harassed by someone else on this site, just give me a PM, and I'll file it in the Requesting Tracks (an invisible forum for the staff). There I can keep records and tracks of board requests and members that have been reported to me. There will be a "warning meter"/infraction system in there that dictates how punishments are doled out. I'll give warnings, I'll give temporary bans, and I'll perma-ban, if need be. I want this site to be a place for everyone to have fun and talk freely, not just another forum overrun by egotistical maniacs Smile

Oh, and of course I don't expect to be the only one watching over the site. I'll appoint moderators of the chat and forums, as well as limited-administrators once the site goes public.
Back to top Go down
flamemetal3
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 am

To MDusk: Once the site goes Public?! Oh, and nice change to your Avatar. Joining the rest of us with big pics (with you, mii, and TDP).

Everyone: Well it's interesting that we are talking about this on Josh10's introduction post, but anyway...

That's the spirit guys, keep up the support and attention to anyone in need of help of becoming a better Brawler. And just be friendly to help keep things cool.
Back to top Go down
Darkmetroidomega
O Captain! My Captain!
O Captain! My Captain!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:53 am

flamemetal3 wrote:
To MDusk: Once the site goes Public?! Oh, and nice change to your Avatar. Joining the rest of us with big pics (with you, mii, and TDP).

Everyone: Well it's interesting that we are talking about this on Josh10's introduction post, but anyway...

That's the spirit guys, keep up the support and attention to anyone in need of help of becoming a better Brawler. And just be friendly to help keep things cool.
Yes, the site is private right now, as only a few people that were luckily informed are here.

I started out with a small avatar because I changed the maximum size limit right after finishing my profile xD

I know we're flooding Josh's topic with irrelevent posts, but I'm willing to let that go for right now.

And of course, we're all friendly people, right?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 pm

TheMasterDusk wrote:

I know we're flooding Josh's topic with irrelevent posts, but I'm willing to let that go for right now.

Especially with a community this size, a forum topic is only relevant for so long, especially one as vague as introductions. I look at it as a natural extension of conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamemetal3
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 pm

I had that feeling that wii were pretty much a small private group that will be recruiting members slowly as time goes on. Until wii create the official clan, is that right?

And anyway, I don't think little ol' Josh10 really cares for our small talk here at his introduction.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:49 pm

flamemetal3 wrote:
[size=16]I had that feeling that wii were pretty much a small private group that will be recruiting members slowly as time goes on. Until wii create the official clan, is that right?[/size]

From what I gather, sounds about right. Of course, as we creep ever closer to the new year, we come ever closer to the big unveiling!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:57 pm

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
flamemetal3 wrote:
[size=16]I had that feeling that wii were pretty much a small private group that will be recruiting members slowly as time goes on. Until wii create the official clan, is that right?[/size]

From what I gather, sounds about right. Of course, as we creep ever closer to the new year, we come ever closer to the big unveiling!

I think it's going to be a smashing success. There's just too much charisma here for anyone to resist. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:08 am

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
flamemetal3 wrote:

I think it's going to be a smashing success. There's just too much charisma here for anyone to resist. Wink

It also doesn't hurt that we're all fairly attractive, no?

But in all seriousness, the clan, even in its baby stages, has users ranging from fairly good (me) to very tough to beat (I'm sure someone can figure out which names belong here). This makes us accessible to all while still having some dominant leaders to help us establish our name. That we're willing to bring people along and act like a dojo, improving until we can one day rise up over our teachers (or perhaps still learn something from the wily old masters) is probably the best thing going for us right now. It's what keeps me here, and what gives us potential.

When do we go public, anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:17 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
flamemetal3 wrote:

It also doesn't hurt that we're all fairly attractive, no?

But in all seriousness, the clan, even in its baby stages, has users ranging from fairly good (me) to very tough to beat (I'm sure someone can figure out which names belong here). This makes us accessible to all while still having some dominant leaders to help us establish our name. That we're willing to bring people along and act like a dojo, improving until we can one day rise up over our teachers (or perhaps still learn something from the wily old masters) is probably the best thing going for us right now. It's what keeps me here, and what gives us potential.

I think whenever Dusk gets his Wii fixed.

Judging by how good this place is now, hopefully it will become even greater once it's public.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:

I think whenever Dusk gets his Wii fixed.

Judging by how good this place is now, hopefully it will become even greater once it's public.[/quote]

He really ought to get on that, I want to be able to take him on alone from time to time to truly see this mighty beast in action without a little Pikachu shoving its head inbetween us.

On top of all the talent we'll attract, imagine how many more topics we'll have to reply too [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
On top of all the talent we'll attract, imagine how many more topics we'll have to reply too [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

(licks lips)

It would be awesome if we could turn into some major community, with a lot of different people, viewpoints, etc. Post counts in the thousands.
A variety of people will be great though. We'll get those strong silent types, those chatterboxes, and those all around great guys (wait, we already have those).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh10 here!   

Back to top Go down

Josh10 here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RD Archive :: Old Introductions and Going Away-
Jump to: