Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.

HomeRD WebsiteCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:07 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday to TDP
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

» Do people still even sign up for this site?
Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:37 am by Conway

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:

YouTube is rough, have you seen how few views my stuff gets? (Probably for good reason lol)

Mine are just as low, for pretty much the same reasons. I do have something new planned, and I'll be putting in my full advertising force on all my websites. Even then, I still don't want to put up with people who think its funny to say whatever they want, and then have the community not only support them but aid them. All it takes is one obnoxious ringleader to give others a diving point.

O rly? I'm interested to see what you have. I have an idea myself. I'm going to save as many replays of my losses as I can, and make a montage video. Hilarity will ensue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 4426 1734 7606

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
All it takes is one obnoxious ringleader to give others a diving point.

O rly? I'm interested to see what you have. I have an idea myself. I'm going to save as many replays of my losses as I can, and make a montage video. Hilarity will ensue.[/quote]

If you need help with those losses, I'll be sure to open you up a new one anytime Wink

Without ruining the surprise, it's definatly geeky, and it's a music video, and a parody. I'll be showing off some of my impressive memorbailia I've accumulated. The problem being, I lack the software programs to string it together, so I'll have to work at school to have it done. I wouldn't get your hopes up (because I know they're soooooo high) until at least mid-January, probably later because I procrastinate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 pm

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
All it takes is one obnoxious ringleader to give others a diving point.

O rly? I'm interested to see what you have. I have an idea myself. I'm going to save as many replays of my losses as I can, and make a montage video. Hilarity will ensue.

If you need help with those losses, I'll be sure to open you up a new one anytime Wink

Without ruining the surprise, it's definatly geeky, and it's a music video, and a parody. I'll be showing off some of my impressive memorbailia I've accumulated. The problem being, I lack the software programs to string it together, so I'll have to work at school to have it done. I wouldn't get your hopes up (because I know they're soooooo high) until at least mid-January, probably later because I procrastinate.

Haha, anyone can beat me right now. As such, I've sworn off WiFi. We'll see how long it lasts.

If you need any help, I have video-editing software. As you can see, I've put it to use before. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for me though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com http://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
Josh10
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:43 pm

well, i still can't beat you even if you are rusty you are still good when you are rusty but one day i hope to beat you and angrybadger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:10 am

Josh10 wrote:
well, i still can't beat you even if you are rusty you are still good when you are rusty but one day i hope to beat you and angrybadger

Yep, that's why we're here. If you ever want someone who's closer to defeat, I'm always around- although I certainly won't go down without a fight. We could probably help each other [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamemetal3
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 1161-0480-7751

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 pm

I say that if you have more views on your guys's videos than the number of family members and relatives put together then that's pretty darn good. Who needs more than 100,000 views?
ToC, you know that I know your videos rock. ; ]
And DarkPlumber, I just can't forget the Sweet Chin Music on Pikachu. : )

As it goes for when you guys will begin to have a winning streak on Brawl's Wi-Fi, uh, who knows but don't come to mii for a challenge that's for sure. Unless it's for your video montage ToC.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Zeroforce14
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 pm

flamemetal3 wrote:
I say that if you have more views on your guys's videos than the number of family members and relatives put together then that's pretty darn good. Who needs more than 100,000 views?
ToC, you know that I know your videos rock. ; ]

As it goes for when you guys will begin to have a winning streak on Brawl's Wi-Fi, uh, who knows but don't come to mii for a challenge that's for sure. Unless it's for your video montage ToC.

So, does that mean you're saying you'll win? We'll just see about...

Anyway, my video montages is on hold because I can't record. Plumber, you have videos, you're able to record brawl replays right?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
flamemetal3 wrote:

Anyway, my video montages is on hold because I can't record. Plumber, you have videos, you're able to record brawl replays right?

Flamemetal, I'm honored that you so vividly remember my deliverence of the kick to Pikachu. The things we'll do when we're bored at night...

Chozo, that's myth. I emailed them to a friend who graciously uploaded them for me, but his equipment's been on the fritz so it's come to a halt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:03 pm

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:

Chozo, that's myth. I emailed them to a friend who graciously uploaded them for me, but his equipment's been on the fritz so it's come to a halt.

Rats! I guess I'll have to sweet talk Jughead into doing it.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 am

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:

He's your best option, but Linksam might be willing if that falls through. Just butter him up, and brown-nose a bit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Triforce Of Chozo wrote:

He's your best option, but Linksam might be willing if that falls through. Just butter him up, and brown-nose a bit...

I'd rather go buy my own equipment than ask LinkSam, and I'm sure as hell not brown-nosing someone like him. My respect for him was waning, even before the Volvogda thing.
But anyway, let's not drag outside issues in.

I'm considering doing something fun with MS Paint... I just don't know what yet.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:45 am

I almost figured as much, just throwing out options. Once I get a job (in this economy who knows when) I'll secure myself a DVD recorder. Until then, I'm stuck with the ol' email and observe method.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarGalaxy777
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 3781-0731-7137

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 pm

So Shadow Mario your trying to become better eh? I wish to help you with your mission and I would like you to do the same......ill be waiting [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 pm

StarGalaxy777 wrote:
So Shadow Mario your trying to become better eh? I wish to help you with your mission and I would like you to do the same......ill be waiting [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Yeah, what you have to realize is I'd been training with computers until about two monthes ago... that's a poor way to train, but I found the perfect place to give me guidance. I look forward to some one on ones in the near future with you as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamemetal3
Hunter

Male
Brawl FC : 1161-0480-7751

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 am

For real, I got to see what Star Galaxy is like. And training with computers isn't all that bad, because at least it shows us what combo work better than others before pulling them off on humans. Although there are a couple of things computers are completely horrible at escaping from. Like chain grabs, there is no way they are ever going to get out of one or even less likely to get you in one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Zeroforce14
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:06 pm

flamemetal3 wrote:
For real, I got to see what Star Galaxy is like. And training with computers isn't all that bad, because at least it shows us what combo work better than others before pulling them off on humans. Although there are a couple of things computers are completely horrible at escaping from. Like chain grabs, there is no way they are ever going to get out of one or even less likely to get you in one.

Really? I find CPU's are the hardest to combo and CG. In Brawl, there are very few true combos and chaingrabs, most of them being tech chases or just basic chasing of your opponent. You rely a lot on knowing what the other person is gonna try to do to escape, where the CPU usually knows exactly what to do to really escape. Damn CPU's! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Darkmetroidomega
O Captain! My Captain!
O Captain! My Captain!

Male
Brawl FC : 2320-5897-5717

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
flamemetal3 wrote:

Really? I find CPU's are the hardest to combo and CG. In Brawl, there are very few true combos and chaingrabs, most of them being tech chases or just basic chasing of your opponent. You rely a lot on knowing what the other person is gonna try to do to escape, where the CPU usually knows exactly what to do to really escape. Damn CPU's! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I find it unhelpful to play CPU's as training, but maybe it's just because mine have learned to be so damn unfair. You hit them into just about anything that isn't an infinite, and they ALWAYS get out by footstooling you perfectly. Even if you're in the middle of an attack. They always use their second jump when they see that I'm pressing the attack button, and then if they get close anyway, they footstool out of it, flawlessly. One of my CPUs actually does CG me, and continues attempting to do so. My Snake tries to mortarslide, but ends up just spamming the usmash in every location on the map. Basically, their perfect aim is just ridiculous, it's like having another player with you who's literally breathing down your neck as he stares intently at your controller, and can react to every button you press. Only ATs and tethers are impossible for them to dodge, because they never expected for those moves to be used like they are. They have a difficult time getting around any zair (particularly Samus's), and just about any mortarslide will always hit. Oh, and using Meta Knight works, too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmetroidomega
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Wow, my computers are terrible. They don't play any defensive game and they don't learn at all, no matter how many times you spike them. Olimar verse computer is laughable.

CPUs are good for working on combos, but they get you used to being this unstoppable force. You don't learn to read characters well, and your defensive game suffers- don't even get me started on edge games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!   

Back to top Go down

Heed The Dark Plumber's Words!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2